18.1.15

Floral Dreams: Photo Series

Can you believe we are almost half way done with January?  The snow is still on the ground.  Matter of fact, it is all ice.  I, like a fool that I am, refused to wear ugly winter and snow boots.  I find myself sliding and crawling on icy walk ways in my rather good looking boots.  One day I will learn.  Also I finally got back to my upholstery class and I am filled with so much inspirations and project ideas.  I think I told you before that I have an amazing instructor named Gary and the man is brilliant.  I come up with these crazy ideas and after laughing me for a bit, he would always come up with ways to turn my ideas into doable projects.  The only "problem" with upholstery is of course how time consuming it is.  I am so used to starting a project and staying up until wee hours to get it done.  With upholstery, I am learning that doing things the right way will take time.  In the mean time, I want to share with a little photography series I did with the girls called Floral Dreams.  If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you probably already seen these.





These twos are from the last blog post but she looks so adorable and I couldn't resist.






Yesterday Aurora asked what's next.  She loves to get dress up and the girl knows how to pose.  Bella is all about the backstage action.  She loves to help me create flower crowns and set up the photo shoot.  I think next is going to be a mythical creatures series.  Stay tuned! : )

20 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous as are your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creativity and photo skills are FAB and your girls are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful so I do not mind seeing them again.

    Enjoy your new projects xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievably gorgeous! I see modeling in their future! It looks like all three of you had a grand time with this little photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is absolutely stunning! You have a talent for photography as well :0)
    Smiles!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terry. There is so much to learn about photography.

      Delete
  6. Late night here....
    Off to bed but wanted to see what you were up to? As I can see nothing more then creating beauty with your little beauties.
    Looking forward to your next project.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the light in the last five photos. Are you using textures or actions to create these? Would LOVE to learn from you, Victoria.
    xoxo,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lin, I do use actions from Florabella. They are amazing but I have to say my camera really help. I have a Canon Rebel. Right now I am just teaching myself but when I take the class, I will be sure to share all that I learn with you.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous photography and just beautiful children!!!!!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Victoria,
    Your photography is getting so much better ... Your beautiful daughters are spellbinding. Your photo essay is delightful ... Maybe you should submit them, they are captivating models. Happy creating, looking forward to your next project.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so beautiful and magical, Victoria. I understand this play, my daughter has always loved fantasy. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your girls are so lovely and these pictures are beautiful!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Victoria,
    Your girls are absolutely gorgeous!! Wow! And what a talented photographer and stylist you are! Beautiful photos.
    Cheers from DC,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pictures are very beautiful....your girls are gorgeous!! Very talented photographer!
    Diane@babiesbridesandlavender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Diane! We are having a lot of fun.

      Delete
  14. Your photos are stunning. Your girls are the perfect subjects. Truly truly gorgeous.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Cute pictures Victoria. I wanted to tell you I just did a post on my dishwasher facelift and gave you a shout out how you inspired me with your refrigerator re love. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete