4.5.16

Hello

Can you believe it is almost summer?  It doesn't even feel like spring at all here.  Every morning we wake up and are greeted with dark sky and rain.  I guess mother nature is telling me to put down my gardening tools and pick up a book or two.  I know I have been absent from blogging world for awhile.  Tell you the truth, I just didn't know what else to post.  I guess I didn't really started blogging because I love decorating and stuff.  I mean I love looking at pretty pictures in magazines and such but I have never been the type to care much about lamps or curtains or home accessories.  What I love doing are projects that allow me to be creative.  As creatives, those burst of inspirations come and go.  Somewhere along the blogging journey, I felt myself comparing and contrasting and forcing myself to do things just because.  So I took a break...read a lot...got a lot of art pieces...took lots of pictures...and live freely.


When the weather lets me, I find myself spending countless hours mending our 13 garden beds...yes 13!! What was I thinking????

 




We celebrated birthdays.  We ate lots of cakes.  A new lady in green joined us.  I found this 4 1/2 foot tall antique frame for twenty something dollars and I think she suits it very well.




The girls and I still go for our treasure hunts on weekends.  Sometimes we get lucky and find thing like this gorgeous blue trunk for $10.  We celebrate, by that I mean, I celebrate and they humor me.  We go for our stroll through a book store followed by our favorite Thai lunch.




Chairs move around like musical chairs.


New things pop up randomly...sometimes they are seven foot portrait.


Life, of course, is constantly moving.  Sometimes it is a smooth stream and other time a rough sea.  It has taken me almost four and half years of rediscovering myself to finally find my rhythm..to dance to the beat of my own drum...to be one with my own soul.  May your soul be well.


Love,
Victoria

14 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a very beautiful life! It takes us all some time to discover ourselves. I am definitely moving in the same direction as you - wishing that I could slow down and stop worrying about how much I share/post/list/do and just remember why I started and how much I love the creativity involved. Thankyou for being such a source of inspiration!
    Jennelise xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennelise. It is definitely hard to remind ourselves to slow down in this fast world.

      Delete
  2. My goodness, where did you get all those lovely art works from? Your house looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I got these portraits printed out from posterprintshop.com

      Delete
  3. I love seeing your home and the girls on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria, I'm glad you are rediscovering yourself. You have a beautiful spirit. The shots of your home are exquisite. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Happy Mother's Day. xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on dancing Victoria, and live life at your pace.
    Would love to see more of your creative side again, as for musical chairs in your home? Such a beautifully way of describing your flare for changing things up, mixing and matching your style.
    Eat lots of cake, take lots of little treasure hunts, and enjoy all that it inspires you girl to create around.

    See you soon.
    Xx
    A beautiful day of Mothering to you my dear, and the best
    mothers nature day to you as well.
    Xx

    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victoria, your blog is so inspiring. I absolutely love these beautiful portraits you had made. I'm curious what media you chose?? was it the canvas matte? So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy most of your articles,the articles are so nice for readers.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading your posts is like a breath of fresh air! I understand not having anything to say. I took a five year hiatus from blogging. We were fostering then adopting and home trends seemed so trivial compared to our day-to-day dramas. So very glad I found your space.

    ReplyDelete

  10. شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام

    افضل شركة خدمات منزلية بالدمام متخصصة في تنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل والمجالس والمفروشات بجميع انواعها بالدمام وتقدم خصم 30% لجميع خدمات التنظيف

    ReplyDelete
  11. شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر تسعد دائما بخدمة عملائها اهالي محافظة الخبر والدمام حيث تقدم لهم جميع خدمات التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات بافضل جودة وبخصومات هائلة تصل الي 30% مع شركة المثالي جروب للتنظيف بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
    توفر شركة المثالي جروب شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء والمتخصصة في تنظيف وغسيل وتجفيف المجالس والكنب والسجاد والموكيت وجميع انواع المفروشات بالاحساء والمقدمة من خلال التنظيف بتقنية البخار
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالقطيف
    مع شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف سوف تحصلون علي نظافة شاملة لجميع اركان المنزل وكل ما يحيط بة بافضل جودة وبارخص الاسعار مع خصم 30% مع شركة المثالي جروب فهي افضل شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف بالجبيل الشركة التي تستطيعون الاعتماد عليها في تنظيف منازلكم بكل امان وكل راحة فهي تقدم لعملائها الجودة والمواصفات القياسية للتنظيف والتعقيم الجيد بالجبيل البلد والجبيل الصناعية
    مع شركة المثالي جروب بالمنطقة الشرقية انتم دائما في امان سوف تحصلون من خلالها علي نظافة شاملة للارضيات والجدران والاسقف وتنظيف شامل للكنب والمفروشات مع التقيم وابادة الحشرات بالضمان وبارخص الاسعار تواصلوا معنا علي جوال 0577017188 وسوف تحصلون علي ما تريدون او زورا موقعنا علي

    http://elmthaly-group.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%84/

    ReplyDelete
  12. شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف المجالس بالجبيل شركة المثالي جروب تعد افضل شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل حيث انها تعتمد في تنظيف المجالس علي تقنية التنظيف بالبخار التي تعطي جودة مواصفات قياسية بالاضافة الي اعتمادها علي افضل العمالة الماهرة صاحبة الخبرة الكبيرة والقادةرة علي منح عملاء شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل الجودة المثالية بالمواصفات القياسية
    شركة تنظيف بيوت بالجبيل
    تقدم خدمات تنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل والبيوت والمجالس والمسابح والخزانات لعملائها بالجبيل بافضل جودة وارخص الاسعار حيث يمكنكم الاعتماد عليها للحصول علي خدمات التنظيف بالجبيل بكل راحة فهي حقا افضل شرة تنظيف بيوت بالجبيل
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء
    تقدم لكم شركة المثالي جروب افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء الشركة الرائدة لجميع خدمات تسليك مجاري المياه وبالوعات الصرف للمطابخ والحمامات والتي تقدم ايضا خدمة لائقة لشبكات الصرف الرئيسية بالاعتماد علي ادوات التسليك النموزجية التي من خلالها نستطيع القضاء علي المواد العالقة وازابة الدهون المسببة للكتمة
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
    كما توفر شركة المثالي جروب بالمنطقة الشرقية خدمات كشف التسربات بالاحساء فتقدمالشركة كشف تسربات المياه وكشف تسربات الغاز بالاعتماد علي افضل اجهزة كشف التسربات الكترونيا وعن بعد دون احداث اي اضرار وايضا تقدم الشركة خدمات اصلاح تسربات المياه وخدمات العزل للمائي

    ReplyDelete